INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CONTRIBUTORS OF PAPERS TO THE JOURNAL
Dear contributors to the Journal of Environment & Bio-sciences kindly note the following:
- Every contributor must be a subscriber member (Annual or Life member) of the Indian Academy of Environmental Sciences, Haridwar.
- If there are up-to three authors & co-authors of a paper then at least two must be subscriber /members.
- If there are more than three co-authors (say up to six) then at least fifty percent of co-authors besides the first author must be members and subscribers to Academy / Journal .
- Present rate of Annual membership is Rs. 1,500/00 ( Rs. One thousand five hundred) only, per member.
- The present life membership fee is Rs. 7,000/00 (Rs. Seven thousands) only for one member and valid for 12 years only.
- The first author is given 10 reprints and a copy of journal (The author and co-authors may distribute reprints among themselves). Only those members are given a copy of Journal each who are subscriber / member of the journal for the particular year. Members who are not annual or life members are not given the copy of Journal and reprints.
- Reprints are sent Under Registered Post to the first author only.
- For Coloured figures or photographs Rs.1,000/00 (Rs. One thousand) per colour page are charged. No extra charges for black & white photographs.
- All generic and species names of the plants and animals must be italic in text or in table.
- The Figures and pictures / photographs must be labelled with at least in 12 font size.
- Papers not received in proper format will be returned to the corresponding author for rectification.
- For the originality of the contents of the papers/any linguistic error or errors in citing names of other researchers, the corresponding author will be responsible.
- The papers are peer reviewed, and accepted for final publication only after revision ( if required ) and full payment of the dues.
- Papers must be submitted To Editor-in-Chief or To Managing Editor via email at : email@example.com. along with a hard copy under registered post to : Prof. P. C. Joshi, Managing Editor, Department of Zoology & Environmental Sciences, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar, 249404, ( UK ) India.
- Contributors are requested to see the format at <www.jebsharidwar.org> or <www.connectjournals.com/jebs>, hit the link VIEW SAMPLE ARTICLE and papers must be prepared according to the format, only then it will be accepted.